Cake Baking & Cookie Baking
- August 31, 2022
- Posted by: coursesprovider
- Category: Courses
Cake Making Class + Cookie Making Class
Cake baking class and Cookie baking class with 48 hours of classroom learning and practical.
Hands-On Cake Making, Hands-On Cookie Making
Course Objectives: Cake Baking Class + Cookie Baking Class
- Comply with food hygiene regulations when making basic cakes & cookies.
- Assemble utensils, tools and appliances for making basic cakes & cookies.
- Select and prepare ingredients to make basic cakes & cookies.
- Follow the instructions stated in recipes closely to make basic cakes & cookies.
- Test the doneness, de-pan, assemble, and decorate basic cakes & cookies.
- Reinstate workstation in accordance with food hygiene regulations.
- Describe methods to communicate with co-workers and supervisor to achieve organisational objectives.
- Describe behaviours that demonstrate trust, respect, support, integrity, and ethics at the workplace.
- Develop the ability to self-reflect and improve on own competencies through constructive feedbacks and peer learning on food & beverage trends.
Course Content: Cake Baking Class + Cookie Baking Class
Develop the ability to apply the knowledge and skills in making basic cakes
- Japanese Cotton Cheesecake
- Charcoal Matcha Chiffon Cake
- Yuzu Cupcakes
- Lemon Pound Cake
- And Other Cakes
Develop the ability to apply the knowledge and skills in making cookies
- Cranberry Almond Biscotti
- Almond Meringue
- Apple Cookies
- Sesame Cookies
- Matcha Almond Shortbread
- And Others
Cake & Cookie Recipes
- Take home baking recipes to re-create the goodies at home
- Attend class fuss-free with all ingredients provided to match the recipes
- Recognise the types and uses of baking tools, equipment and ingredients
Course Training Duration
Total 48 in-class training hours.
Choose between Morning (8am to 2pm), Afternoon (2pm to 8pm) or Evening (8pm to 10.30pm) classes.
Mode of Training
The training is conducted in classroom. Each learner will have their own fully-equipped station, where they can try their hand at baking several recipes.
There will also be a live demonstration, where in-house chefs will be teaching and demonstrating the entire process live. His/her station will also be projected on a large screen.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
If you are interested in other Food and Beverage or F&B Industry courses, you can check out our SkillsFuture Food and Beverage Making and Basic F&B Requirement Courses.